Join our fast growing team!
We're Codetasker and we design, build and optimise beautiful Shopify eCommerce sites for fast growing brands. If you want to be part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people, and ultimately make a difference, you're just what we're looking for!
People we look for.
At Codetasker, our team is made up of individuals who are self-motivated, take satisfaction in the challenges their work brings, and who try to learn from every opportunity. Whether you’re technical, creative, a master at process and systems, or have a skillset you think can help us, we want to hear from you!View Opening
Perks To Work With Codetasker
Our office is based in Oslo Norway and Banglore with Wework spaces. With our flexible working arrangements, you're welcome to pop in when suits you best.
Generous Time Off.
23 days, all the bank holidays (obviously!), Christmas shut-down and carry forward up to 10 days a year.
On your work anniversary, and your birthday there is such a thing as a free lunch, delivered directly to your desk! If you get a mention in our monthly all-hands, you'll also get one.
Hack Days & Socials
Regular team challenges and hack days keep us sharp and pulling together. We enjoy regular socials, summer parties, pub quizzes, fitness challenges and more.
Many of our partners offer great staff discount codes (you’ll know where to enter them because you built the site!)
Christmas Bonus Scheme
At the end of the year, our entire team is rewarded with a generous bonus. We may even pay you a visit to drop off a Christmas goodie bag too!
Cycle & Computer Scheme.
If you fancy tackling the hills, we can help you with a discounted bike that’s up to the challenge. We can also assist you in purchasing a tax free laptop for personal use.
We want to be as accommodating as possible to your home and work life balance. We now offer the option to work fully from home and we'll help you get all set up. If you're local to Bath, our office in central Bath also operates on a flexible basis and you're welcome to drop in when you want.
Be Part of a Team.
One of the reasons that we're able to offer flexible working is because the team at blubolt are committed, conscientious and aligned to the same goal. We have total trust in our staff, so if you're looking for a role where you'll be part of something, pulling together and fully supported by your team mates, this could be it!
Supported Professional Development.
Our industry is constantly evolving; we support our team to do the same with all expenses paid training, conferences, workshops, online courses (such as Udemy, MasterClass, Skillshare, Codecademy) and more.
HQ is a recently refurbished Georgian townhouse, in the heart of Bath with open plan custom workspaces (standing or sitting desks), break-out areas, TV presentation facilities, a pool table, and much more! Our flexible working arrangements mean you can pop in when you like if you fancy a break from working from home.
For those looking to really offset the effects of a desk job, we offer subsidised Gym memberships to all our staff, enabling you to workout anywhere in the Norway and India!
Our roles are Also available as fully remote-working on a full-time and contracting basis.
About the Role
You’ll be embedded within a project team consisting of developers, QA engineers, designers,
product managers, project managers, strategists and analysts.
Daily tasks could include anything from coding a bespoke subscription flow, integrating an email
signup form to architecting a navigation menu, supporting releases and triaging issues. Whatever
the task, you’ll take ownership of it, collaborate with the team and deliver a thoroughly tested and high-quality solution.
Problem-solving is key to this role along with the ability to communicate complexity, prioritize and estimate the development effort.
● 3+ years experience of Front-end Web Development
● Working and integrating RESTful APIs
● Ensuring UI/UX is accurate to design
● Version control
● The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with staff, colleagues and clients
● A willingness to improve your skills, and keep up to date with technological / Shopify
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Experience working in a digital / e-commerce agency
- CRO and testing
- Shopify & Liquid or other e-commerce and CMS platforms e.g. WordPress
- Experience with headless e-commerce development
About the Role
Embedded in the New Build’s project team of developers, designers, analysts and project
managers within Codetasker’s Bangalore office that is less than 1 years old and as such, you will
have the ability to make the role your own and build your own career path.
Daily tasks could include anything from coding a bespoke subscription flow, helping our project management team define complex technical scope and risk, to helping the junior members of the team.
Whatever the task you’ll take ownership of it, collaborate with the team and deliver a thoroughly tested and high-quality solution. Problem-solving is key to this role along with the ability to communicate complexity, prioritise and estimate the development effort.
● Minimum 3+ years experience in a commercial environment
● A proven track record of delivering functional, efficient, responsive websites
● Demonstrable expert knowledge of front-end web development using:
● Front End Framework (React/Vue/Angular)
● Working and integrating RESTful APIs
● Some back-end exposure using either NodeJS or Ruby
● Ensuring scalability, performance, and reliability through effective code
● Ensuring UI/UX is accurate to the design
● The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with staff, colleagues and
● A willingness to improve your skills, and keep up to date with technological /
Shopify specific news
Our ideal applicant also has:
- Experienced of Scrum/Agile management frameworks
- CMS experience (Shopify a bonus)
- Front End Frameworks such as ReactJS/VueJS + TypeScript
- Templating languages such as Liquid/Kraken
- Compile tools (Babel/Gulp)
- Cloud-based architecture (AWS/Heroku hosting, lambdas, serverless, webhooks)
- Database design
- Updating and maintaining DNS records
Responsibility / Skills
● Review and analyze requirements and specifications
● Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
● Create logs to document testing phases and defects
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Help troubleshoot issues
● Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
● Proven experience as a QA Web Tester or similar role
● Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
● Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
● Excellent communication skills
● Attention to detail
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
● Strong organizational skills
It'd be great if you have experience with:
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Knowledge of Adobe software e.g. Photoshop, XD
- Experience with testing ecommerce platforms in particular Shopify
- Automated web testing using frameworks such as Selenium
About the Role
You’ll be embedded within the project team consisting of other developers, QAs, designers,
project managers, strategists and analysts.
The focus of this role will be building bespoke Shopify applications for our merchants, extending
the functionality of Shopify and integrating with our partner platforms such as ReCharge,
Klaviyo as well as our merchants platforms including CRM and WMS.
● 2+ years experience building Shopify web applications
● Knowledge of at least one of: Ruby on Rails, PHP or Node and React
● Database design
● Cloud computing i.e. AWS, Heroku or others
● Version control
- Familiarity with ReCharge and API
- Knowledge of GraphQL and Apollo
- Experience within agency environment
About the Role
Our project managers are exceptional at setting and managing expectations and communicating repercussions with both clients and staff. The core job is to:
● Proactively scope projects in tandem with the Director of Asia Operations and the
fulfillment team to ensure project plans, timelines and deliverables are clear, understood
by all, and followed.
● Manage internal, external and client teams to deliver high quality projects on time, in full
● Prioritise task delivery
● Monitor informal and scheduled tasks to ensure smooth project delivery
● Provide regular project overview reporting to team leads on a weekly/daily basis as
● Quality assure outgoing projects/manage the quality assurance process
● Maintain accurate calendars to prevent double booking of resources for client and internal
● Set expectations to ensure our projects run on time.
Our expectation would be that you would become an expert on all things Shopify - the technology integrations, basic strategy principles, broad marketing concepts, analytics and all the keys to enterprise growth. To be effective in this role, you need a proactive approach, be filled with enthusiasm and have a genuine passion for e-commerce.
Role requirements / essential skills
● At least 2 years’ experience in project management, ideally in ecommerce but any digital
role can be considered
● Know and understand the difference between frontend and backend development
● Used any project management tools such as Asana, Jira, Wrike, Trello, Basecamp,
● Excellent communication skills, comfortable in front of clients
● Experience in AGILE methodology and leading sprints (formal certification not essential)
● Based in/or near Banglore or happy to relocate (assistance available for the right person)
● Previous Shopify experience
- Prince2, AGILE or Scrum master certification
- An appreciation of strategic and analytical decision-making
- Experience with other ecommerce tools
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.